Frequently Asked Questions About Bay Voyage Inn Resort
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
2. Is there an age restriction to stay in the suite?
There must be one person of at least 21 years of age or older to check-in and stay in the suite (Credit card and photo ID required at check-in).
3. If the maximum occupancy of the room is 4 guests; can I still bring 5 and a sleeping bag?
Should the number of persons exceed the maximum occupancy level of the unit type, accommodations will be denied.
4. Do I need a credit card to check-in?
A major credit card is required to hold a $100.00 refundable security deposit at check in. The hold will release 1-10 business days following check-out. Be advised that based on your bank or credit card company's individual terms, the hold against these funds may last up to 30 days. If the hold is not released after such time, please contact the front desk supervisor at the resort.
5. What if I have a special request for my room?
Please note that requests such as bedding configurations, views, non-smoking units, specific units, and the like, shall be subject to availability, and cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, please be advised that in order to accommodate both resort owners and daily guests at the resort, from time to time it may necessary to make a room change during a guest stay. We will do everything possible to avoid this event, however, should the need to change a guest's room arise, you will be advised at the time of check-in.
6. What time is check-in and checkout?
Check-in is generally at 4pm and check-out at 10am. Please contact the resort directly if you questions/concerns.
7. Can I bring a pet with me?
No pets allowed.
8. Does my room include towels and linens or do I need to bring my own?
All units include towels/linens.
9. Can I park more than one car without a fee?
Parking is 2 cars per reservation.
10. Do all resorts have hi-speed Internet/WIFI
The property does have FREE WIFI on site.